Ever had a really great, incredible day destroyed by a customer? Yes, you know the one. These situations disrupt business, affect the work environment, and suck all the energy out of you.
It is a tough job to be helpful and provide great customer service when a guest is confrontational, unreasonable or over demanding. Let’s not overlook the impact on your store’s profits. Many times these situations result in performing work for no pay, refunds or even a lost customer. And don’t forget your reputation is at risk.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the “difficult” customer early
- Describe creative ways to cope with guest’s demands and complaints
- Explain strategies to resolve complaints quickly – and to everyone’s satisfaction
- Describe how to repair broken relationships with guests that might have been lost forever
- Describe how to overcome challenges with difficult customers
- Identify key phrases for dealing with difficult customers
- Identify “red flag” words
Runtime: 35 mins