Additional Courses coming soon!
“The First Step” A 9-part series that covers how to:
- Setting goals and the right first impression.
- Greet customers professionally
- Focus on customers’ concerns by asking thorough diagnostic questions
- Reaffirm your understanding of the customers’ concerns, and put their minds at ease
- Perform a professional walk-around
- Use a professional technique to transition into the sale
- Inform the customers of all maintenance needs by giving benefit-based presentations
- Build relationships to increase customer retention
- Personalize closing techniques
- Offer realistic promise times
- Follow-up and inform customers throughout the day
- Schedule the next visit
- “Service Writer verses Professional Service Advisor” A fun look at the differences between a reactive order taker and a successful pro-active advisor.
- ” Learning Benefits” A four-part series that teaches the simple yet effective benefits for all preventative maintenance items.
- “Asking Diagnostic Questions” Advisors receive clear instruction on how to get the most important diagnostic information so that your shop stays productive.
- “Telephone Skills” A four-part series for advisors and service receptionist basic skills and etiquette every professional should know before answering the phone.
- “Advance Telephone Skills” Two sessions to help your team turn every price call into a customer by getting them through the door.
- “Selling Tires” Two classes that cover important tire facts and how to sell using the “Good, Better, Best” method to get the sale!
- “Understanding Personalities” A four-part series that will help your advisors understand and recognize the four basic personality types so they can communicate more effectively.
$125 per month/per advisor
Sign up for this bundle and get FREE access to the Getting the Biggest Return From Your Training Investment webinar!